Handsomely crafted with waxed canvas and detailed with dark truffle leather, the Camps Bay camera backpack is designed to hold an SLR with a 70-200 2.8mm lens attached, up to 7 additional lenses, most 17” laptops, and small personal items. All interior dividers are completely removable and adjustable to accommodate your gear. A special divider at the top of the bag creates a space of 4″ – 7″ to hold your personal items. A layer of air mesh along the back panel and thick padded shoulder straps equip the Camps Bay camera backpack to deliver on both comfort and style.
- Handcrafted with waxed canvas and leather
- Room for an SLR and up to 7 lenses
- Adjustable height personal items area
- Laptop compartment for up to 17″ laptop
- Slim front organizer pocket
- Padded air mesh back panel
- Thick air mesh padding on shoulder straps
- Fully padded leather base
- Dimensions: 17″L X 12″W X 6″D
I’ve been looking for a bag and this is a beaut. I was thinking I’d get a Crumbler bag which is really cool… but I’m really liking these…
I have to get this…
Check the site out for more bags.